The lovely Christine at dolls house blog kindly nominated me for the Liebster award yesterday. It’s very exciting to have been tagged in this, its a great way to discover new blogs and be seen. This award exists to help new up and coming bloggers and is open to new bloggers with under 200 followers.
In order to participate the following rules must be followed:
- Nominees must answer 11 questions asked by the blogger that nominated them.
- You need to choose 11 blogs with under 200 followers to pass the award onto and let them know you have nominated them by commenting on their blog.
- Come up with 11 new questions for them to answer.
- What is your favourite high street store? Tricky one! I use New Look a lot as it’s so close to work but I love Miss Selfridge.
- What is the most expensive piece of clothing / accessory you have bought? My wedding dress! It was a Chanticleer dress that retails at £1640, it was worth it!
- Why did you first start blogging? I love to write and I love all things beauty so I decided to combine my passions!
- In 5 years time where do you see yourself? Still blogging, working higher up in the same company I work for now and another child. Got to stay busy right?
- Flats or heels? Flats, I wear heels like twice a year even though I own around 30 pairs of heels, they look pretty sitting there!
- What is your favourite era of fashion and why? ’50s because it was elegant yet fun.
- What is your go to brand for beauty? Benefit – they’ve never let me down!
- What is your favourite season for fashion – Spring / Summer or Autumn / Winter and why? Autumn/Winter – Cosy jumpers and lovely knits make me very happy indeed!
- What is your favourite quote? “Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.” – Helen Keller
- Which city do you think is the most fashion forward? London
- Describe yourself in 3 words – Passionate, determined, stubborn
The 11 blogs I nominate are as follows:
- Olivia at Blushing Beauty – http://blushingbeauty9.wordpress.com/
- Kellie at She Wears Style – http://shewearsstyle.wordpress.com/
- Kristina at Enza essentials – http://enzaessentials.wordpress.com/
- Nicole at Just a Little Bit of This & That – http://justabitofthisandthat.wordpress.com/about/
- Michelle at Michelle Phillips Blog – http://michellephillipsblog.com/
- Laurelle at Paint Me Pretty – http://paint-me-pretty.com/
- Rebecca at A Perfect Masquerade – http://aperfectmasquerade.wordpress.com/
- Taylor at I heart Something – http://iheartsomething.wordpress.com/about/
- Sarah at Does that make me crazy? – http://doesthatmakemecrazyblog.com/
- Niki at Colour Me Niki – http://colourmeniki.wordpress.com
- Karis at A Beauty Blog – http://beautybykaris.com/
The questions for my nominees to answer are:
- If you were an animal what would you be and why?
- What is your go-to beauty product?
- What is best hair colour you’ve rocked?
- Bags or shoes?
- What is your favourite perfume?
- Chinese or Indian takeaway?
- What is your favourite book?
- What song acts as your ‘Mr Motivator’?
- What was the first music single you bought?
- What is your best beauty tip?
- Who is your style icon?
Hope you all enjoy doing this as much as I did!