I was meant to post this yesterday but just didn’t the time, I usually try to have Sunday’s off to spend time with my family and at church etc so I’m doing an extra post today.
These are the products I am currently using to keep my hair healthy, especially as I colour my hair! I’ve also included my top tips.
John Freida Radiant Red Shampoo and Conditioner
I wash my hair every other day to avoid drying it out by over washing. I use this John Freida shampoo and conditioner to prolong my deep red hair colour. It does seem to be helping and it also makes my hair feel incredibly soft and moisturised.
TRESemmè Heat Defence Styling Spray
I heat style my hair so this is perhaps one of my most important items in my hair care regime. I spray it onto damp hair to protect from blow-drying and then straightening. It also contains a UVC filter which protects my hair from the sun and helps to keep it hydrated and stops the sun bleaching the colour from my hair. It smells awesome too.
Guy Kremer Protection Serum
You can never protect your hair too much, I mainly use this to smooth y hair and keep it that way all day but it also protects my hair from the heat styling too. It makes my hair much more manageable to straighten and strengthens it against humid and damp weather.
- Use a wide toothed comb instead of a hair brush.
- If you have greasy hair use dry shampoo or talken powder between washes you can last an extra day and protect your hair.
- Use the right shampoo for your hair type this will give the best results.
- Avoid using hair bands too often; they can damage your hair.
- Eat healthily and make sure you’re getting all of your vitamins.
- Avoid heat styling if you can but protect your hair well when you have to do it.
- Only dye your hair every 6 weeks(minimum) and make use of the weekly conditioner they provide!